Use these to look around!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

FlyLady Day 1

So, the first day's task is to shine your kitchen sink.  You can read her philosophy behind it here...

Here are her detailed instructions for actually shining your sink...


I didn't realize such an easy thing could change my mood, but as you see the pictures, realize that with every step I felt more and more accomplished!

First some dreadful before pictures

My sink "before" a sad state!
Another before, all dull and lifeless : (
Then I followed step 1 in her plan, I soaked my sink for an hour with bleach water...
After a one hour bleachy water soak

 Then I scrubbed it with something else... I used baking soda
Baking soda and water time...
Then I rinsed it out well... almost there
After the baking soda scrub down 
 Then I continued using her steps and ended up here...
Man it looks brand new!  The pictures don't so it justice!
I have to say that it looks even better then the pictures look.  Also the total time invested... not including the one hour soak was tops 20 minutes.

Make sure you check out the links above and jump in!  The thing I like about this program or whatever it is, is that it doesn't feel like cleaning use to.  I HATE cleaning.  It is more of a way to keep your house that helps you feel proud about your house and yourself and makes your house "take care of itself".  That is the one line that people always use about FLYlady.

I urge everyone to at least try the 31 day babystep program.  Then decide how you feel.  I know that you will fall in love with the philosophy.

So get to it!  Also, after your sink looks amazing, make sure you check out what you are going to be doing tomorrow.  Alwyas think ahead!  Even if it is just one day ahead.  Ok, ok I will make it super easy, click here!

Your House Will Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment