Use these to look around!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Here is the plan...

Ok, so I have been hard at work trying to figure out how to get my house in order.  Really in order, like a Martha house!

I have decided that the first thing I should do is go through and de-clutter and clean up.  A clean house is easier to decorate, and a de-cluttered house feels lighter...I am told :)

So what I am going to do is restart my FLYlady journey.  What I mean by that is I am going to go through the baby steps again and hopefully get the house back in order.

What is FLYlady you ask?  It is a site that helps you get your house in order and helps you gain control of your life really.  I have been doing it on and off for a while but now it is serious!!

Want to join me??  Out of respect for her and her hard work, I wont be posting what she actually says and stuff.  Just updates once a week on how I am doing with it.  You can check out the 31 day baby steps that get you into a good routine of keeping your house, then you keep "flying" and your house becomes a lighter, cleaner place.  I can tell you that from the last time I did the 31 baby steps I still do some of them.  I want to get better at all the routines.  So check out the baby steps here:

FlyLady 31 Days babySteps...

Check back in and I will post some updates so that you can see how the steps are helping me.  Also, join in!  Let's get our houses in order together... whose with me?

I am going to take some before pictures and that way it can become obvious how much she helps me : )

2 comments:

  1. Nah. I hate cleaning. I'll just live in mess. Take that, Gramma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @elsapurple NNOOO this is a way to clean where you don't feel like a slave to it! You should try the 31 day challenge, then judge worse comes to worse, you only lose 15 min a day : )

    ReplyDelete