Use these to look around!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Welcome to the blog!

This blog was inspired by this post on my other blog:

Sometimes we are brave and don't even know it

It helped me realize that I want to bring more of that elegance, love and sunshine into my home.  I live in a little one bedroom apartment, and I have NO money to spend on it.  So the things I do will be cheap updates that slowly improve the house.  I have a whole bunch of ideas, just need to get them together.  This will be a picture rich blog and I will work to make sure to link to awesome blogs and inspirations as often as possible.

Every piece of furniture was given to my by one of my loving family or friends.  All of it is begging to be personalized and made into what I think is beautiful.  So it should be a fun adventure.

The title of the blog is what I consider a perfect inspiration, the elegance of the sun shining threw the trees or the clouds or the windows, improving everything it touches : )

No comments:

Post a Comment