Use these to look around!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

FlyLady update, Day 18

Hello friends!

Sorry it has been so long!  I am still working my way threw the flylady's 31 babysteps.  Today's step was to read the FlyLady's 11 Commandments, you can read them too, just click
right here.  The commandment sort of summarize what we have done, up until this day.  I am going to post them in my home, and eventually in my control journal.

I would like to say, I am in love with this program!  You should see my place.  I still have lots of areas that need work, but my kitchen, and bathroom always feel clean and inviting.  My bed is made, which really makes the room feel nice.  I have never been a bed "maker"  No, I always lobbied for the "I am just gonna mess it up again" party :)

I put my trust in flyLadys hands and when she told me to make my bed, I did.  I feel much better.  She told me to shine my sink and now my whole home is starting to shine.  It barely feels like I am doing anything yet the house is getting better and better.

Another thing I noticed, I actually notice messes.  Today I woke up and saw that I left a glass on my table, picked it up and washed it.  Before, that glass would have been stuck to the table by the time I even noticed it.

FlyLady suggests a book called Clear Your Clutter with Feng Shui.  I checked it out from the library yesterday.  I am hoping it will help me clear out even more things I don't need anymore.  Soon my house will be filled, only with the things I actually love.  What a great feeling that will be : )

2 comments:

  1. I could have written this post myself that is how much alike we are lol! I too have been shining my sink every night and making my bed every morning. I have my family room sparkling clean and decluttered and I swish my bathroom every day. I also checked out the feng shui book and am half way through it. Keep up the good work!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ A Plus Quilt Shop thanks for stopping by! I love it so far! I have been singing the praises of FLYlady to anyone that will listen. No one believes me, but anyoen that tries it, loves it!

    ReplyDelete